Monday, April 26, 2010

Spotty service...

Well, I'm back from the bush. I had a bit there where I had pretty spotty service. And I tried to comment or tweet when I could. But I'm back in the world of the living! LOVED seeing the naughty pics of padme's experience with they're new toys, and maybe one day I'll get to see that naughty bottom in person ;)

I took a step back from fetlife a while ago, and recently, I got a message I from someone I met at a play gathering! Its so fun to meet new people, I don't think I can fully step away from it. I've pretty much fully committed to the fact that I would not be able to keep up a real relationship. Work keeps me away from home so much, that I would not be able to devote the time and energy required to make it successful. But, I also decided that if I can't have a committed relationship, that doesn't mean I can't have friends or friends with benefits! So in the next few weeks, I'll probably be updating my profile, to show I'm actively looking again, for those that want to explore the "darkside" with me, on a more casual basis. Lol, I have a feeling my inbox will remain quite empty. But that's not the point. In my own mind I've tried to push my needs and urges to the back burner. And now, I've realized that only makes me miserable. So, its time again to maybe start playing! Watch your bottoms, single subbies! ;)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment