Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sometimes its just not the right time...

So, lol, padme and I have been looking forward to chatting with each other for a couple days now, and it seems life keeps getting in the way... Lol, my work, her kids, bad days, etc...

I am, However, still waiting with baited breath, padme is a wonderful person, and I'm soooo looking forward to learning more about what its like being in a poly relationship, what Master Anakin is like, and just the little things that I've been wanting to ask about life in general!

So, it seems "spring breakup" has hit. In my industry, when springtime comes, the roads we travel become soft and sloppy, and traveling in these roads can be both a GIGANTIC hassle, and quite destructive to the roads. So, they "ban" the roads for big trucks. Because these roads are what we need to travel to do our job out here in the Alberta oilpatch, the industry pretty much grinds to a near standstill. I put in my first full shop day today, after nearly 5 straight months of steady work. There was a LOT of equipment parked in the yard today, and this does not bode well for my paychecks. Rumor is that it will be a short one, so, fingers crossed!

Your bl-ah-grrR....

J

No comments:

Post a Comment