Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New friends, and naughty talk.

So I've been chatting with a new friend, let's call her...."s". She's a gorgeous, witty, sexpot! Lol I can see her being quite the handful! Now, we've been messing around via email and text, and she may grow to become a casual play partner, and its great, because neither of us are looking for something serious right now. We've already had some pretty racy discussions involving messy blow jobs, spankings, squirting and multiple orgasms!

I may get the chance to chat with padme this afternoon, and, if she has permission from Master Anakin, I may ask her to use her hitachi while we talk... I'm not really sure of protocol here tho, I've never been in a poly relationship, and I'm not sure what she's allowed to do and what she's not. Not to mention that I don't even know if she'd be interested in cumming for me! It would be pretty incredibly sexy on the phone, or maybe even via web cam....*shivers* although the webcam thing may not work this time, as I would need to be somewhere with an internet connection....

Talk to you soon!

"There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out."

- Mae West

1 comment:

  1. Hi J,
    I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk yesterday. I tried to message you back when I was ready to talk but didn't hear back from you. I hope we can do the naughty phone call sometime although it wouldn't have happened yesterday due to my kids being home and I didn't have permission for an orgasm. I'd need to have that first before I'm allowed to play with anyone. Maybe we can webcam sometime too if you have a chance to be on an internet connection.
    Hope we can talk soon though. Miss ya!
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete