Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ahhhh...relaxing...

I'm sittin enjoyin the hockey game, GO NUCKS! And just pondering my day. I had a wonderful conversation with my famous friend, padme! <--- find her here ---> http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com/

We FINALLY got to chat with eachother for the very first time! I really think she's an amazing person, and am really excited about this friendship! Although I did find out later that she's been neglecting her chores, and without my knowledge, instead of doing her chores, she chose to chat with me! Naughty girl! I have a feeling she's going to end up having her panties pulled down, taken over a knee, and given a good long hard bare bottom spanking until she's a VERY sorry and better behaved little girl! (would love to hear or see that happen some day! Lol ;)

I'm aaaaalmost finished the lexans! Lol, I keep saying that, but the perfectionist in me keeps finding more little things to make them better. Lol.

Well, chat with ya soon peeps!

J

2 comments:

  1. Hey Obi-Wan,
    I enjoyed our talk on the phone today! It was great to hear your voice and be able to talk to you. I hope we can meet one day. :)
    You made me smile.
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You made me smile too! I really enjoyed our chat too. I would love to meet you two too!

    ReplyDelete