Friday, February 26, 2010

"A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is a man who hopes they are." - Chauncey Mitchell Depew

So, I've been having spotty service with where I've been working. Sometimes I have 1 or 2 bars, others, just a big x. Lol. When I do have service, and I'm not run off my feet busy, I jump on twitter or check out the growing list of unread Blog updates. I was pretty cited to see that b was headed to realm tonight! I was very surprised at my own physical reaction to her tweet regarding picking up a boy! I actually got VERY aroused at the thought! I wonder if some lucky boy is gonna get his cock sucked the way I used to.....;) not to mention the serious hard bare assed spanking I'm sure she has earned herself by now!

I tried calling her the other day, but, like I said, spotty service. She tried to call me back, but, alas, I was already in the "twilight zone." *insert creepy music here*

I've had an unexpected side effect to this whole "hitting the reset button on the Nintendo of life" thing. I'm a fucking walking hard on. Lmao. Every time I have a spare moment I'm "adjusting" my package! Wtf? The little guy needs some serious attention!

Anyway, ttfn....

"You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mike down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!" - Matt Damon (Good Will Hunting)

No comments:

Post a Comment