Friday, February 5, 2010

O mischief, Thou art swift to enter in the thoughts, of desperate men.

So, I told my lil girl I'd be posting today, and she wants everyone to know that not only is she ever so awesome, but super sexy too! Lol her words! I cannot believe how sleepy I am, just finished night shift. In a zombie like stupor. Will write more this afternoon, but for you readers, no time will pass! Just keep reading! Lol

So, awake now. I had a HORRIBLE sleep. Kept getting woken up by hotel staff. At least I got to have a couple coffee's, and hopefully I get to leave a little early in the mornin.

I got to have a good chat with my little girl the other night regarding our situation. I was afraid to talk to her about it, because it was an unhappy subject. But now, I'm really glad we talked. I miss her :(

Well, I guess that's it... Lol, short but sweet eh?

Hmm, question for my readers, anything you'd like to know? Or see? Or anything in particular you'd like me to post about? I'd love to hear any criticism or remarks....

J

No comments:

Post a Comment