Monday, February 8, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

So, I have been neglecting to post lately. I guess I'm just worn out and tired of being away from home. I miss my lil girl, and it seems like its getting harder and harder to get happy. I had a nice talk with her last night, we both got to play and cum! Yay! And after, I worked on my resumé with her. My little one is a wealth of knowledge and advice when it comes to resumé writing! She helped me SO much! I am STILL in stupid Saskatchewan and hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'll get to leave tonight. But, as Mr. Murphy usually has a hand in things, I'm not getting my hopes up.

As much as I wanna keep writing and try and inject some life into this stagnant Blog, I gotta run. Will try and do a REAL post later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with me ya'll!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment