Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothingman...

"Once divided...nothing left to subtract...
Some words when spoken...can't be taken back...
Walks on his own...with thoughts he can't help thinking...
Future's above...but in the past he's slow and sinking...
Caught a bolt 'a lightnin'...cursed the day he let it go"

- Pearl Jam "Nothingman"

So, AT LAST, in back in civilization! I was stuck in the middle of butt fuck nowhere for like 6 days. No internet, no cell service, no technology. Stuck in camp with like 75 other guys, with no way to talk to my little girl was so unbelievably frustrating!

I have so much to tell ya'll about! Last Thursday was INCREDIBLE! Got to town super early in the morning and met lil b for breakfast. We putzed around town and chatted, bought some stuff, by stuff I mean, an 8' length of 3/8ths lexan rod cut into a 4', 3', and 1' sections! Some clips, some chopsticks and rubber bands, a bunch of carpet tacks and a hot glue gun to make a tack bra for lil b, etc...

We went to the hotel we had reservations at, and were promptly turned away. Apparently, our credit card was not their style.. Whateves. We ended up at an AMAZING hotel instead! Never stayin anywhere else!

I had lil b unbutton her pants, and I laid her over a pillow on the soft king sized bed. I scolded her for not following her instructions, and decided to give her a chance at avoiding the rest of her punishment. If she took the belt strapping she had coming well, she would only have corner time and it would be done. She of course said she would do her best. I tugged her cute little panties down, and stood up. I took off my shirt, and I unbuckled my well worn brown leather belt. Its smooth and very supple, and it packs a punch let me tell ya! Its silver clasp jingled as I adjusted the length to strap my little girl's naughty bum. I brought the belt down hard, and for five minutes, my little girl was taught a hard lesson about following instructions. After, she was placed, still teary in the corner to think about her behavior, and I showered. When I got out, and saw she had stayed right where I had put her, I hugged her close. She was all done. We chatted for a while, and soon after, I asked her if I could take the punishment I had earned.

She laid me down on the bed, and sat on my legs. I gripped a pillow tight (thank you padme for the advice!) and I took close to 4 minutes with her hand and the wooden spoon. I didn't cry, but I was close a few times.

Now, it all kinda became a blur of incredible fun after that. We dumped out my toy bag, and brought out the toys she had brought, and over the night (not necessarily in this order) we went for a couple beers and dinner, bought wine, started the tack bra, I tried out some of the clips, and tried the rubber bands with the chopsticks, and we were like two kids in a candy shop with the toys! We both took a few swats with each toy and we were switching positions with every one, taking swats and describing how they felt! It was SOOO fun!! I was REALLY surprised at one! The home made flogger she made! I've never played with a flogger before, and I found the sensation INCREDIBLE! All in all, I don't think I've ever had so much fun in a hotel room before! We cuddled, and fell asleep early. Amazing night.

Check out her Blog for a little more about the 1' chunk of Lexan, it was a toy that had us both giggling all day!

The next morning I drove her to work, and headed to work myself. I ended up getting sent into the middle of butt fuck nowhere, ZERO cell service, hence the lack of blogging or tweeting this past week. You don't realize how much you rely on technology till its gone! Well, I'm headed back to Sask now, and hopefully, I have decent enough reception to keep ya'll updated!

Ta ta for now!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment