Thursday, February 18, 2010

"The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves." - SOPHOCLES, Oedipus Rex

I've been so busy at work today to even think of picking up the phone. I got a good morning text from her, and as badly as I wanted to reply, I decided it might be better if i didn't. Maybe if Im not as visible a part of her life it will be easier for her to say goodbye to me. I cannot describe how desperate I am to call her. My love for her still feels as strong as ever. How can I let it go? How can such a giant part of my life be pushed away? I feel like if the love i have for her is let go, I will be left an empty shell. I can't write through tears anymore. Maybe I'll post another time.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."

- BRAM STOKER

No comments:

Post a Comment