Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Because the night, belongs to us.

Well, hello there insomniacs and night owls. And peeps on the other side of the big blue sea. Its 3am here, and I all I want is to talk to my little girl. :( I am stuck on night shift, well, sorta... I an supposed to be sleeping to get myself back to "day mode" so I can go out to work during the day tomorrow. But my body isn't cooperating. I can't get to sleep. I keep thinking about picking up the phone to call my little girl, but, I know she has to be up early for work. Sigh....

I absolutely ADORED her Blog updates! She kept some of the naughty texts I sent her, and a couple of my sappy ones, and posted em tonight! It was fun to read em and be reminded of those feelings and thoughts.

Well, always keep em wanting more, they say!!

J

P.S. Is staying up past your bed time a spankable offense? If so, I may be headed the right way for a smacked bottom! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment