Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lazy or just unmotivated...

So, I have to be in eastern Saskatchewan before tomorrow night. The drive is about 9 hours. I was going to just say screw it and drive at least some of the way tonight. But I'm feeling just a bit too lazy to hit the road right now. The rest of the crew is leaving tomorrow morning, and they shouldn't need me out there till about 5 or 6 hours after they get there. So technically I could just leave like 4 hours after them and get there on time... Sigh, the problem is that, once I get there, I have no idea how long I'll be stuck there... Could be a LONG night.

I think I've decided to just leave early in the morning. That way I'll try and get to bed early, and get a good nights sleep, and just drive out tomorrow. Its gonna be a lot of driving in one day, and its gonna suck, but its better than driving through the night and being sleepy tomorrow...

I was thinking about making a stop in Calgary to see my little one...and I would have suffered through being tired tomorrow, but she is being a cute lil school girl tonight, and won't be done class till 9. So no dice...

I miss her so much. It hurts inside to know how if I was there just a little more often, she'd smile more. She has such an incredible glow in her smile. *sappy grins* I lufs her!

Well, should try an get ta sleep...

Later all!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment