Saturday, January 23, 2010

The fine art of surfacing

My wonderful little girl has been having a tough go of late. I feel so torn. I care so deeply for her. She is so unbelievably special to me, and I feel its all my fault she's having such a hard time. I never want to let her go, I want to be her best friend, Dom, and lover. I will absolutely NOT leave her, but I feel like the fact that we only get to see each other once or twice a month is what's making everything so difficult. I feel selfish for wanting to keep her as mine, and I really want to know if in her heart she thinks I'm best for her. I selfishly hope she says yes.

My little girl has been trying so hard with everything going on in life, and I see that her plate has gotten a little too full. Her running schedule has suffered, and we've changed her smoking plan again. So, because of the weather, and the fact that we overestimated her free time, she will not have to run. As long as she still does a good physical activity for the length of time her running was required, she'll be ok.

The quitting thing didn't work out as well as we had planned either. She has done her best, but as we all know, cigarettes are a VERY difficult habit to break, so, she is now allowed to smoke if she is having a couple drinks.

She has tried her hardest to stay positive, and there are some aspects in her life and our relationship where she has no idea how proud I am of her. She's a very hard working little girl, and even with all the rough times she's going through, she's a trooper! Good work lil one!

I did have to give her an attitude adjustment last night over the phone, because she seemed a bit like she had lost her place a little when it comes to us. She has been forgetting to say "Sir" when she can, and still has difficulty following directions I give her, unless she has a reason. I know she's working hard on it, and I just needed to give her a little reminder to keep her on track.

I FINALLY renewed my registration, and because its been 14 days, that means 14 minutes of soapy mouthed corner time for me when I get MY punishment :(

I've made some WONDERFUL new friends in the lifestyle! Padme and Sir Anakin! You two SO ROCK! The force is strong with them. I will try, wait scratch that, "there is no try, do or do not" I will continue to keep up on their current events, and maybe update ya'll too!

"smooth seas do not make skillful sailors."

- proverbs

1 comment:

  1. Hi there..
    It's great to be getting to know you and I'm really glad that you and your girl are both on twitter too. Thank you for your kind words. *smiles* Hopefully one day we'll be able to meet. I think the force is strong with you and your lil girl too. :)
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete