Monday, January 11, 2010

Been too long...

So, its been waaaay too long since I updated. So much has happened! I'll try and remember it all.

The big one is that I went to see lil b last friday, and gave her the punishment she had earned by smoking on new years eve/day. I didn't end up giving her the enema, but she wore the medium plug for a while, which was quite uncomfortable. She spent some time in the corner, and she got the wooden spoon spanking of a lifetime. I gave her a full 5 minutes hard and fast, and she was a very VERY sorry girl, let me tell you! We ended up going to a public kink gathering on Friday night, and got to see some very fun and interesting things! However, all was not daisies and sunshine...

While at the gathering, one of the things I've been dreading talking to her about, regarding my past, ended up coming out. And not the way I wanted it to. It was a secret I knew she needed to know, however, the way she learned about it was not right. She was hurt by this, and we've discussed it, and now we have decided on a new course of action.

Because I expressed interest in receiving a spanking, and what I did warranted one, lil b will be giving me my very first "real" bare bottomed punishment spanking. EEP! Because of my transgression, I know I deserve it. And I am afraid. I will be getting a mouth soaping, corner time, and a spanking with both her hand, and the wooden spoon. Yikes!

Then on the way to the hotel, we were pulled over! And due to my own absent mind, I forgot to renew my registration last october. I received a ticket for failure to produce registration! LAME! And that may factor in to the lickin I get too! :(

The next day, we slept in, and cuddled, and warmed eachother's bottoms, and then, I went for lunch with lil b and some of her family! It was soooo fun! I had a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing her again as soon as possible, although, I am also dreading it because of what's gonna happen! Well, I can't think of any more to write, and I'll try and do another update tomorrow.

J
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment