Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Boxer

In the clearing stands the boxer, and a fighter by his trade.
And he carries a reminder of every glove that laid him down...
or cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame
"I am leaving! I am leaving" but the fighter still remains.
- - - Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, "The Boxer"

so, ive been feeling a little bit beat down as of late, its getting harder and harder to deal with being apart from my little b. It hurts. I am sure glad I have some really great friends to help me through the rough times.

Ive been getting to know padme a lot better these days, having the oppourtunity to have some time to myself in the hotel room is both a blessing and a curse. it gives me the chance to talk to people ive wanted to, not to mention i LOVE having 3hour phone conversations with my beautiful little girl! However it is soooo unbelievablely painfully boring...

I got to chat with little padme on MSN for a little bit today. Very nice! She is an incredible little girl. Its very nice to be able to have friends i can trust to talk with about sensitive subjects...

Im excited that soon i'll get to hear my little girl's fave music! currently downloading some "Darren Hayes" music! I always love being exposed to new music!

OH! lil b is available to chat now! gotta go! ;)

"I don't give a damn
'Bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care
If ya think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change An' I'm never gonna care 'Bout my bad reputation"

- Joan Jett

1 comment:

  1. It was good to chat with you too yesterday. I'll be thinking of you today and hope that things go ok for you with your punishment. *big hugs* Hope we can chat again soon.
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete