Saturday, January 16, 2010

No service :(

So I'm sittin here on location, with absolutely no cell service. So, usually I kill time by texting or talkin to lil b, or browse the many blogs I read, or watch my twitter feed and see what Padme, or Adele Haze, and Natty are doin today. But not today! Today I get to sit here and listen to AM radio and twiddle my thumbs! Yay! I can't even post this until I get to an area with service! It really sucks, because I was really starting to get into Padme's twitter feed! She's just too adorable when she talks about her new admirer, "the young Dom (A)" hehehe I couldn't help but giggle at her schoolgirl like crush.

And lil b went out last night to celebrate her mom's bday, and in the mornin I told her NO smoking! She got to have some on her birthday, but, after having a few drinks, she smoked. :( and not just one... I don't know what I'm gonna do, but she knows she was a VERY naughty little girl last night, and will be dealt with as such...

Anyway, I will keep ya'll updated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...
    First time to your blog. Thank you for the link and also the mention. I have felt like I have a schoolgirl crush with the new young Dom who's come into my life. It's given me a lot of reasons to smile lately. I am glad you are enjoying my blog and also twitter updates. *smiles* :)
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete