Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Once upon a time Pt. 6

The dinner in the castle's grand dining hall was a picture of opulence. Succulent food, wonderful entertainment, and great conversation! When desert was served Prince Jesse addressed his guests,

"my loyal subjects. Thank you for gracing me and my family with your presence. Although this wonderful dinner has come to an end, please, join us in the ballroom for dancing and conversation. I may not be available all night to speak with you, but please, stay as long as you like, and enjoy the rest of your evening!"

After a nice applause, the Prince excused himself, and tapped Pixie's mother on the shoulder. The both left the room, and Pixie knew they'd be discussing her fate for tomorrow. A few minutes passed, and Jesse entered by himself!

Pixie wondered where her mother could have gone? About 45 minutes later, Pixie's mother reentered the ballroom, carrying a small bag. The Prince went over to see her and they were gone again for a few minutes. When they reentered again together, they were both smiling and beckoned Pixie to join them.

She practically ran over, and when she got there her mother kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear. "behave yourself young lady!" and disappeared into the crowd of dancers.

The Prince took Pixie by the hand, and led her off through hallways and rooms till they reached an opulent bedroom. She was surprised at first, and couldn't help but notice the mess of butterflies swimming in her stomach!

He brought her over to a small bench and sat her down next to him. Pixie's palms were sweating now, and she was wondering what was next!

He turned to look at her, and finally, spoke softly to her, but his firm gaze never left her own.

"Pixie, since the first time I laid eyes on you, yesterday afternoon, I have not been able to get you out of my mind. I find your presence intoxicating, and asked your mother's permission to ask you if I could court you. I also discussed something else with her, which we will talk about in a minute. But for now, Pixie, will you do me the honor of allowing me to kiss you?"

Pixie blushed, looking in his eyes and smiled, "yes your highness!"

He took her in his arms, and kissed her deeply and passionately! The world around them disappeared, and they were lost in this very special moment of lips on lips for the first time.

When they finally stopped, he said, "I take it that's a yes to courtship?" and they both giggled as she nodded.

"Well then!" said the prince, "now we can discuss something a little less pleasant. I'm sorry we have to do this, but your mother and I feel it quite necessary."

Pixie was lost, wondering what they could have spoken about.

"As you know, a soldier's wage is quite costly. And in our search for you, I employed nearly 10 men in your rescue. I do not expect you or your mother to pay this of course, however, I need you to understand the circumstances. Your mother told me also, that, because you went into the woods alone after being explicitly told not to, along with the situation with the soldiers, has earned you a VERY serious punishment.

Pixie was bright red now, eyes staring at her feet, nodding as tears of shame and guilt welled up in her eyes.

He continued, "so you're mother told me exactly what consequences you would suffer at home, and we also agreed that if you were to accept my courtship, I would take over the responsibility of taking care of this from now on." He handed her the bag her mother had brought in earlier. "she told me this has been used in your family for many years for just such an occasion, and suggested we get this out of the way right now, so that we all can enjoy the rest of the evening without dread."

Pixie's teary eyes were wide as saucers, but, nodded in acceptance. She said, "I am SO sorry Sire. I understand I deserve this, and I promise to try harder in the future."

"thank you Pixie, please stand." He said.

She stood before him, and shivered as she felt his rough hands reach up her dress and tug down her undergarments.

With one swift movement she found herself being draped over his lap like a very naughty young girl, which is exactly how she felt at this moment. And she braced herself for what was to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment