Friday, January 15, 2010

Killin time...

So, I'm stuck out at work, again, and I have certainly not been very diligent when it comes to updating, as of late. I have some stuff to chat about and I'd love some feedback!

So first things first. Lil b has finished her first two weeks of her running sched, and was not successful in some of it. She missed a day, on top of her free missed day, so she has a punishment strapping coming. And because she is terrified of the enema, we've had a discussion, and she will be wearing the medium plug for 10 min, in the corner. She really hates that thing, so, its not like she's being let off the hook or anything. Lol. She also did not do any blog updates about her running, and she has chosen a special punishment to pay for that. She will be giving me a nice long blow job, on her knees, that I will have control of. I will be making her gag, and it will get a little messy, because when I cum, it will be on her face, and she will keep it there while she does her corner time with the plug in.

Now, because I want her to earn her reward still, and I'm such a nice Dom, lol, she opted to do a special web cam show just for me, sometime this week, to earn back her reward.

So, I got a little work done on paddle #2 the last time I was home, and I may be able to have it finished for when I see her next! Fun! I just have to drill the holes, and do a bit of finishing touches, and oil it! I will include a pic here of where it is now, and when its done. I hope it turns out the way I imagine!

Last night was my lil b's birthday! She went for dinner with some fam, and I was so sad I couldn't be there with her :( but, when I come see her, if the paddle is done, she'll be gettin 27 swats and one to grow on! ;)

Now, some unpleasantness... I have accepted the spanking I have earned, and I'm dreading it a little...I am looking forward to getting it over with, but just thinking about it makes my tummy do flips! I will be getting a soapy mouth AND cornertime too! So unfair! *pouts* lol. J/k I earned it and will accept my fate :( I will be allowing lil b to take pics during my punishment, and I will be posting some here, hope ya'll aren't too disgusted with seeing "man ass!"

I hope I get the opportunity to see her soon...


"The mind is seldom quickened to very vigorous operations but by pain, or the dread of pain. We do not disturb ourselves with the detection of fallacies which do us no harm."

 - Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment