Friday, January 22, 2010

Darkness to light

Well, again here I am awake at the crack of dawn. I've discovered that, as long as I get to sleep early enough, getting my lazy ass outta bed isn't so tough! I know she doesn't feel like she deserves it sometimes, but I'm so proud of my little b. She's trying her hardest to follow her rules, and although she slips up a bit every now and again (as we all do!) she accepts her punishments and she knows I give them to keep her on track.

We've discovered that her sched for smoking and running have become difficult to follow. And I had a feeling they would be modified. Its ok though, I kind of expected it, and I hope she doesn't feel too bad or disappointed that she may not be able to do it all. Don't get down my little one! I'm here to help you push through the tough times, and celebrate your successes with ya!

I'm trying to think of a new way to try and develop a new training procedure for lil b to help her lessen her gag reflex, however I'm finding it kinda tough...ideas aren't coming as easy as I had hoped...any suggestions?

Now some fun for you, I will be receiving my very first, REAL adult bare bottomed punishment spanking from lil b next Wed night, and I'm not only finding myself very nervous, but I am actually kinda excited! How do you submissives process the fear and anticipation of impending punishment? Any advice on how to process the pain when it happens? Having never gone here before, these feelings are all brand new, and a little overwhelming! Comment please!

No comments:

Post a Comment