Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re-exploration

Well, I'm back. I don't want to stop, but should I stop apologizing for extended absences here? I feel like I'm starting every post saying I'm sorry for not posting often enough. Feedback pls....

Well, I've been chatting with a new friend as of late. I'll call her......."t", and she's very new. Not new as far as interest goes, she's been exploring her "kinkyness" since she was a teen (younger if you count the stuff we all did, like looking up the word spanking in the dictionary and getting that "funny feeling" down there.) But, she's just begun to explore in the "real world." She explained that she's been exploring the net for it for a long time, and chatting on the phone, but not much as far as real life play and discovery goes. Its really kind of odd, but very cool and interesting hearing about her likes and dislikes. Lol, she still has that sense of naiveté and unnecessary shame, regarding her feelings. Its tough, but I'm trying to have her open up to me, and share her feelings, but I really do remember that feeling of nervous worry that your confidant will find your particular kink to be odd, or funny, or they'll ridicule you for being into it. :( I still get that worry every once in a while, I wonder if it really truly goes away.... She's FINALLY (after much goading and pleading) confessed her strong interest in age play and AB/DL to me. SO COOL! I've discussed this with people online, but never had the glorious opportunity to play and discuss person to person. Its really quite a turn on, and the fact that I find age play and spanking to be such a strong interest, its not really all that surprising that I like this too. I've seen a few pics on Fet of "littles" and they've always given me that wonderful tingle when I see em. I'm very excited to explore this further!

I met with t yesterday afternoon briefly, and I brought her a soother. If she gives me permission, I'll totally post a pic of her with it, its so adorable! :D but, this is one of those times where her anonymity is my primary desire, so no pics till permission. *nods*

Well, off to work. Talk to you all later!

J

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to apologize. Blog when you can. That's really all you need to do.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete