Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HUR-AY HUR-AY HUR-AY! Step right up! Thrills! Chills! Amazing prizes!

Heya readers! First thank you to B-Man for the follow good sir! I'm super glad I can still bring in readers, even though I tend to horribly neglect my Blog from time to time....

Aaaanyway.... I have an idea. I'm getting the itch again to make some toys..... But I feel like I the toys I do make tend to collect dust when I keep them for myself... So, to remedy this, I want to send some new creations to readers! Yup, I'm gonna be the "Ellen" of spanking bloggers! Except for the being a lesbian, dancing, and fame parts... Anyway, I'd really like some suggestions on what kind of task or contest I should start, to give away toys! And, what kind of toys you'd like to win! Lexan rod? Wooden paddle? Leather strap or tawse? Rubber strap? I can haz feedback nao plz? Okthxbai!

Hugs ya'll!

Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse,

    I'd like to win an "Okthxbai!" It sounds like fun.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete