Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blogiversary eve

Well tomorrow, I will have been a blogger for exactly 1 year! It feels so much longer than that, I've learned so much, met so many fantastic people, and I think I've had more person to person kink contact in this one year, than any other year of my life. I'd like to thank every single one of my readers. I know I don't get to post as often as I'd like, and you have no idea how much I apriciate those who comment, and Lurkers alike. Briar, Padme, Celine, Hermione, and Bonnie, my blogging experience would have been a much shorter one, had it not been for your continued support. Thank you for showing me how fun it can be to write, and also, I consider you all friends. I hope, the next year is as fun as this one has been, and I hope I get to make even more incredible friends like you! For tomorrow, I WILL be posting again, and I want to know, what would you like to see here? Anything at all! Pictures? A story? Let me know!

Hugs everyone!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment