Sunday, November 14, 2010

Implements

Hidey ho neighborinos! Well, I actually got off at a relatively decent hour yesterday, and after having a great conversation with a close friend, I headed over to Superstore to check out some implements she mentioned for a discount price! She told me about a few bath brushes she picked up on sale. I found the ones she got and unfortunately they weren't on sale. She got em for $2.99 each! They we're $8, and particularly wicked looking... But all was not lost. I poked around, and ended up discovering there were some different ones on for $4 a piece, so I grabbed a couple, and a hairbrush I've been looking for. My purchase was only $18 and I got 3 new toys! Woot! The two bath brushes look like they were specifically designed to discipline a young lady, and I wonder about the short handled one, I don't think you could even use it as a bath brush, because you couldn't reach anywhere with it! But, as a spanking implement, its just perfect! I'm actually pretty excited to try em out!

Well, that's all for now, Ta Ta!

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment