Monday, November 15, 2010

Errrr, ummm, *blush*

Hey kiddies! So I had a pretty interesting conversation with a spanko/DD friend of mine. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of something she had to do recently. Well, she's been seeking a partner in the spanking scene for a long time now, with varied success. Recently, she started a new job, and a guy there, a vanilla guy, took an interest in her. So, with some soul searching, she decided to take a shot and they started dating. Things were going splendidly, however, she had to keep her spanko tendencies on the down low, until she was comfortable with him enough to reveal that side of her. She dropped a few hints here and there over the next few months, and she even ended up going to a spanking gathering, and told him. He was a little taken aback, but he misunderstood. She is a bottom. He assumed she was going to be spanking him... Lol, rather amusing. But, nothing really came of it. She cleared up the misunderstanding, and he dropped the subject. Now, everything came to a head yesterday, when she made the decision that she had to have discipline in her life, and she was going to let him know everything. *gulp*

Now, I haven't heard what the outcome was, yet, but she decided last night, they were going to be having an open and honest discussion about her particular needs. This situation made me giggle a bit. I told her I could see how it would play out. Her = GF Him = BF.

"hey, um BF, can I talk to you about something?" of course GF! What do you need? "wellllllllll, remember that, um, gathering I went to, um, a few weeks ago?" which one? The work meeting? "errr no, the, uh, spanking one.....*blush*" Ohhhh, right......yea....what about it? "welllllll, ahem.....I, ummm, wanted to talk to you, you know, about, well what I mean to say is, errrr......well I like....um..it, spanking... *blush even more*" ohhhhhkaaaay... Like you want me to, like, *blush*, spank your butt when we, you know......have sex? "*cough* well.....um.....not exactly....." *eyebrow raise* well, what DID you mean? "*palms sweating profusely now* well, there's this community, that I'm sort of part of, and we like, well not LIKE like, but we need, like, to have structure and, uh discipline, and, well there's a website...well there's actually lots of websites, and ummm you know how when you were a kid, and you did something bad, and you got.....you know....a spanking?" yeaaaah... "well, I, well not JUST I, er, me, there's lots of us, and its not like whips and chains, you know, *wants floor to open up and swallow her*, its like, when I need, like help with things, errr well more like when I've done something wrong....well I find if, *Gulp* someone punishes me for it, I learn better......you know?".........

This is kind of how I pictured the start of this conversation going. Lmao! I couldn't help but giggle profusely. I think we need one of those pamphlets, like they have in junior high school guidance counselor offices about STD's and teen pregnancy, for spankos coming out to vanilla folk. It would have a picture of a hairbrush on it, and in big purple letters it would say "So you're partner likes spanking..." inside the pamphlet it would explain the whole thing, in an easy to understand way, describing every nuance about the lifestyle and a little description on how to go about incorporating it into your life. Lol, maybe even little diagrams on positions and techniques.....

Lol. Well, as I try to date only kink friendly people, I haven't had to try and explain domestic discipline to a significant other. What about you? Any experiences in trying to explain your kinks to vanilla folk?

Lemee know!

Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Do we need to introduce them to hairbrushes straight off? That seems like asking for trouble... oh wait... that's the point ;)

    Hope things went a little smoother with your friend. I've never had to explain this to someone vanilla, but I find it embarrassing enough to explain it to other spankos!

    First time here, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete