Saturday, November 13, 2010

That which does not kill me, is only an epic pain in the ass.

All work and no play makes Jesse a dull boy. Also, makes him edgier and more easily sexually excited than a 17 year old boy in an all girls gym class....

*pout* I haven't even SEEN a good beating in ages. Let alone actually participate in one. I know I know, its my own damned fault. Its actually kind of funny sometimes. Even the innuendo of spanking or kink sends my mind off on some elaborate kink-themed, sexual daydream tangent. Srsly. Its getting rather frustrating, but at least I know the sexual arousal centers of my brain still work.

I was leafing through the news paper at work yesterday, and happened across a flyer for Zellers. Randomly flipping through it, while sitting at the shop, waiting for my turn to get into one of the service bays, when I flipped to a page saying something like some of their bath and beauty products were on sale. Lo and behold a picture of a particularly innocent looking bath brush. *snap* mind races, cock hard, uncomfortably adjusting my quickly tenting coveralls, the scene unfolded in my mind. Straight backed chair, panties lowered to knee height, snap of the bath brush on tender, unprotected skin, corner time, scolding....is it hot in here? Desperately wanting to free the growing problem in my pants. Readjust, but take a little longer in doing so, letting my grip linger on that over sensitive and under stimulated part of my body....

*BANG BANG* a knock on my truck door. "hey, Jess, you can roll into the bay now." You know you're in a bad spot when a Zellers flyer can nearly bring you to orgasm.

Bah.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment