Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A picture tells a thousand words *actual pictures not included*

So, I've been neglecting the spanking/kink side of myself lately. This has a direct impact on the content of my Blog. Seriously, when was the last time I blogged about spanking or kink? *hangs head in shame*

To make it up to you, I'm gonna post some pictures. Honestly, what I'd like to do, is go meet with little b and have her give ME a spanking and take some shots of me over her knee, or in the corner. I don't feel the bottomy urge very often, but I think some discipline is exactly what the doctor ordered. I'm not really sure how to broach the subject with her, I think if I asked nice she'd be more than willing, she definitely has a strong sadistic side! And normally I would just ask her to beat me a little, but we've not had the chance to chat lately, so I don't want to make her feel obligated, or impose, or whatever, etc... She reads here from time to time, so I'm sure I'll be getting a message from her in one form or another...lol. Actually, lil b's sadistic side can be scary sometimes! She really shows her enjoyment when she's administering ouchies, and it can be a little........nerve wracking!

OH YA! I totally got an update about my friend who came out as spanko to her vanilla BF! <-- http://musingsofadiscipliner.blogspot.com/2010/11/errrr-ummm-blush.html

Things are going swimmingly, apparently he's taken to spanking like a duck to water! Lmao! I could almost see her squirm in her seat as I read her message! :D I told her I'd love the chance to chat with him about corner time and mouth soaping.....her reply?

"Well he is busy enough keeping track of all my smart ass comments and such. And no he does not need to learn about that other stuff. Lol"

Sounds to me like that's exactly what he needs to learn about! ;)

So, if little b agrees, I'll give you some pics, and even if she doesn't, maybe, if you're well behaved girls and boys, I'll post some......."revealing" pictures if you'd like. Random penis pics? Sure! Nude shots? If you'd like! I'm in an exhibitionsty mood, so take advantage and make a request!

Well, ttyl folks!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment