Monday, March 29, 2010

No service :(

So, I'm working out in the bush again, with no service. So I figured I'd write a post. Although the lack of service sucks, I couldn't be in a more beautiful spot! As you can see from the picture, we're tucked up in the mountains near Kananaskis and the scenery is breathtaking! We were told at the safety meeting that there has been a cougar hangin around location, and to keep our eyes open! I hope everyone has been doing well!

So, even though its probably not a good idea, little b and I have been chatting, and flirting a little bit. We keep bringing up the fact that she desperately needs a good hard bare assed lickin, and I desperately need to give one! I think that in the near future(if I ever get a day off) I'll be making my way to Calgary to spank the living daylights out of her! Lol, I can just imagine her, bent over, and teary eyed with her very sore and well punished bottom still up in the air. YUMMY! Perhaps if she asks REALLY nice, I'll bring and use the lexan cane and give her some really nice welts to sit on at work!

I can only imagine what kind of messages I'm gonna receive after the naughty little brat reads this post. ;)

I just heard on the radio, that the boys brought the wrong isolation tool out. Sigh. And its already 12:30. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment