Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm half the man I used to be. This I feel as the dawn. It fades to grey.

So, sitting on location, in stupid Saskatchewan again. I would much rather be getting up at 2 in the morning back in red deer, than having to work out in this shit hole some more...

Little b went to Realm last night, been following her tweets and chatting with her. Lol, sounds like she had fun! I wish I coulda gone! It sounded like so much fun!

I am gonna be taking the leftover 4 feet of lexan rod and cutting it in half when I get home. I am gonna polish it up and make a handle for the 2 of them. One I've promised to b, she really enjoys it! And the other, I'm not sure. I have a 3 foot one still, that I'll be cutting down to 2 and a half, and I want to give the extra one to someone who will get some good use out of it. Any takers? I plan to make a nice handle, but I haven't decided how or with what. I was thinking about picking up some leather and making a nice braided handle, but I've never done that before and I'm not sure how. I was thinking of maybe using some nice red twine too, not sure how that would work out tho....any suggestions? I may even hold a contest or something with the prize being the homemade cane and a homemade paddle and maybe some other fun home made toys! Thoughts?

J

Adam: What are your qualifications?

Betelgeuse: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

2 comments:

  1. We has a small mini-cane that is perfect for OTK play. It allows for a change from the typical laying flat or bending over position. Think offering a prize is a great idea btw!

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE a lexan cane!! *big smiles* :)
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete