Monday, March 22, 2010

ahhhhhh *contented sigh*


There are things we learn in life that are wonderful, to go along with the bad things we hate to learn. One of these things that I've learned, from a friend in the Oil Patch, is something called "shower beers."

Now, before you go saying "that's weird!" or "you're an alcoholic!" hear me out.

When you get home from a hard days work, and you're sore, and achy, how amazing is it to get home, strip down, and get into a HOT shower? I know right? AMAZING!

Also, how incredible is it, to flop down, kick up your feet, and crack a frosty beverage? Also AMAZING!

Shower beers, is an amalgamation of these two things, creating a blissful experience of enjoying a delicious frosty beverage, WHILE letting the stresses of the day wash down the drain in a hot shower! Trust me, its FANTASTIC. I wholeheartedly suggest you try it some time!


In other news, I asked Padme a few questions about her life as a slave that i'd been wondering. Her's is quite possibly my fave blog to read, and i am soooo glad to have met her! check her out here!! http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. :) I love your blog too. I'll try to comment more. Thank you for the great questions you asked me.
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete