Saturday, September 4, 2010

"To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine.” - Henry Ward Beecher

So. I have a cold. :( I hate it. I tend to only get sick once or twice a year, and it would seem that now is #1. Thank god for DayQuill.

I want send a shout out to Celine over at http://redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com again. Her latest anecdote had me in absolute stitches! Her tale(or tail lol) of a semi public yard stick paddling and being busted, is hysterical and also quite arousing! Also, she mentioned me too! *beams*

I'm finding it difficult to accept praise lately. I'm not sure if this is something new, or I've always had it, but it seems that kind words and compliments make me all blushy and modest. Maybe its some kind of confidence issue... Anyway, in the "blogosphere" I still see myself as pretty "noob" and being mentioned by incredible seasoned vets like Celine, or padme at http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com/ make me feel amazing, but I'm wondering if its deserved. I know its something I shouldn't worry about, and I've spanked young ladies for self depreciation before, but I really do wonder sometimes, "am I worthy of praise?" hmmm, I wonder if this is something we all struggle with, or am I just a weirdo....

Well, I gotta cut this one short, off to work!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment