Monday, September 6, 2010

Stories and the power of the written word.

Another early morning, I'm starting to feel the weight of lack of sleep. *YAWN* I'm thinking that if I had to answer to someone, I'd probably never sit comfortably...my sleepiness is partly my fault, when I get home, before I go to sleep, I usually read to wind down. But lately, I've been spending just a little too much time reading when I should be snoring.

The main reason is, the bloody writers over at http://voiceinthecorner.wordpress.com/. They're absolutely incredible! I've been following the "Lizzy Baines" series, but they're coming a little far apart, so I had a peek around the site and discovered the "Angela" series. Srsly you guys, I am starting to think I may have some kind of compulsive masturbation disorder. Those stories are absolutely amazing. I can't help but get all dreamy at the thought of getting to be in a situation like "David." Mmmmm

I'm wondering, what medium does it for you? I'm partial to movies, and pics are good, but they don't seem to stimulate the way a well written story can. The right writer draws me in, and I just get lost in the spanking fantasy dream land.

One of the very first places I remember exploring on the web, when I was just a young guy trying to make sense of my spanko desires was "Laura's Spanking Corner" I'm not sure if its even still around, but I gotta say, as a teen, living at my parents house, I spent many a sneaky night, on our old ass Pentium 120, impatiently waiting for our 28.8 dial up modem to load up pages there....

Lol, now that I've effectively dated myself, what do you all remember about discovering spanking? I remember being even younger, before the birth of the internet, and discovering a stash of my dad's naughty magazines. Now, this was a gold mine for any 13 year old boy, first discovering his sexuality. But one pictorial in particular stands out. It was "Club International Magazine" I believe, and the pictorial wasn't anything too out of the ordinary, except for one small thing. There was a spanking part. The pictorial showed a muscular male farm hand working in a barn, and after a day of riding, a buxom brunette lady enters the scene, still sporting her equestrian gear. She was quite rude to the farm hand, and after one particular comment, he decides he's had enough. Her backside is quickly bared, with much protest, and he proceeds to swat her bare bottom with his hand, then her riding crop. Needless to say, after a short time, the young lady is feeling quite sorry, and she makes it up to him by first pulling his cock from his pants and using her mouth to express her apology. Soon after they fuck, and the last part of the story implies that should she get out of line again, he'll not hesitate to repeat the lesson.

I have to say, I must have jerked off to those 7 or 8 pages, over a hundred times. As I got older I discovered small passages in books, and my realization of my interest in spanking was fully realized with the birth of the internet. Any particularly strong memories from your past that you'd like to share?

Tata for now!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment