Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Original Rump Shakers

You may find yourself wondering, "what does that title mean?" Well, unless you were a teen through the 90's, chances are you've never heard the song "No Diggity" by Blackstreet. I don't normally gravitate towards that style of music, being a big fan of punk rock, but that song, damn. Just grooves right the fuck out, know what I mean? Its totally one of those tunes you can listen to and have your own private strip show in your mind....*shakes head* anyway....

So I'm really, REALLY bored right now. I'm sitting on the road, waiting for the rest of the crew coming to this job to finish up where they are, and make their way here. So, I figured, "why not do up a post?" only problem is the lack of spanky goodness in my life right now. And, after reading Celine's last 2 posts over at http://redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com, I gotta say I'm pretty jealous....sigh....

One thing I AM really excited for, is that when Master Anakin and padme get the package I've sent, they might send a couple pics for my Blog! Woot! Smut for my readers! Lol, not to mention maybe even a special treat, just for me! *beams* This is one of my favorite things to do, make crafty lil toys for my kinky friends.

Well, it sounds like the crew will be here soon, so I gotta sign off, hugs ya'll!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment