Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time is most certainly NOT on my side... *bawls* I guess I kinda saw it comin tho....

Sigh. Yup, you heard right...*HEAVY SIGH* if you have a look, you'll notice something missing from my Blog profile. I made the difficult decision today, that I'd pull the wool that was firmly entrenched over my eyes, off, and accept the fact that I just don't have the luxury of enough extra time to keep 2 blogs up and healthy. So, unfortunately I had to.....to....put down.....* WAILS* Wahhhhhh! St. Mary's Academy. She had a short life, and she didn't get the attention she so deserved....sigh....oh well....life goes on.
*Hammers the final nail in St. Mary's Academy's coffin, tosses a tombstone down, and grieves for a couple minutes.....*

Ok! All better now! As we wander away from the graveyard of dead blogs, I wonder, did I do the right thing peeps? Should I have passed her on to someone instead of puttin 'er out of her misery? Hmmm... Oh well!

I'm wondering if they call this long weekend "labor day long weekend" because a lot of us are still forced to work...lol, the industry I work in is one of those where there is no such thing as "the weekend." And this time of year is always full of anticipation, and preparation. Winter is the "busy season" in the oil patch, and all the oil companies, and service outfits are gearing up for a busy one. The last couple years have been a rough go. With the recession having its way with us, and the prices of oil and natural gas plummeting like a stone, the industry has been a place wrought with layoffs, and dismal predictions of the future. But, things seem to be FINALLY turning around. All the service companies are on a hiring spree, and the projections for this winter are positive, not fucking crazy rediculous as they were in years past, but at least looking up for the first time in over 2 years. As busy as I've been, things are gonna get even busier.

I'm so incredibly excited for the end of this weekend....why you ask? Well....padme and Master Anakin over at http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com/ are going to busy as kinky little bees this weekend! You've seen the initial pics, of a bit of play time testing out the toys I sent. Well, there's more to come! And....a special little treat just for me! *Squee!* sorry folks, I can't share the video I'll be gettin, cause I'm hoping its gonna be a little longer, and also, its probably going to show some very intimate scenes....*drools*..... Padme and I have been chatting, and it would seem that we share a mutual crush on eachother! (yes, I'm finally willing to admit that I find her fucking sexy, and I fantasize about having my way with her!) Thank god for poly! Lol. Her Master, Mr. Lord Vader is a pretty freakin cool cat, and besides being a very mean and sadistic guy, is also a man after my own heart, as he finds it a turn on to know his little, well trained slave is being punished and used by other people. I've recently started to discover that I must have the poly gene as well, realizing that I get turned on at the thought of a person I'm playing with being used by someone else too...who woulda thunk?

Well, its time to head to work now, so, I'll catch ya'll on the flip side!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment