Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Monday is a really shity way to spend 1/7th of your life."

Well! Long time no see peeps! I spent some time in camp this week, then, as a blessing, I got Monday and Tuesday off! Can you believe it? It was like a weekend! However, even though today is Wednesday, its my Monday. *grumble grumble* I gotta say, there really hasn't been much activity in the 'ol blogosphere.... Where is everyone?

I've been suffering people. I have been having a pretty sad excuse for a kinklife. I haven't given a spanking or beating of any kind in WAY too long. I've got the kink withdrawl shakes..... :(

Living vicariously through other people's kinklife has been discovered to be a unsatisfying way to live. I gotta get me some spanky goodness! Any takers? Lol

Soooo.....what's new? What's up in the kink world? Any exciting developments?

Ttyl!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment