Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Been too long

Wow. Sorry to all of my followers, readers, and friends, its been WAYYYY too long since I've updated! Work, and life have kind of gotten in the way, and I just got back from an INCREDIBLE vacation! I spent about a week, camping in the Okanogan (south/central British Columbia) amongst old growth cedars, and beautiful lakeside communities. I had a wonderful time resetting and resting in an almost untouched world of natural beauty. I wish I had a naughty little girl I could have brought with me out there! It was such a secluded area, I could have had one spend almost the whole time nearly naked if it wasn't so cold at night! Not to mention the fact that there was constant opportunity for switchings and birchings! It was so secluded that I was out of cell service the whole time, and as much as I wanted to stay in touch with all of you, it was really nice to completely get away from the outside world for a while.

I received a text from padme while I was gone, and I'm sorry I didn't reply. I will hopefully get to chat with her soon....

I've been gone for so long, I hope you will all forgive me for my absence, and come on back to my little corner of the interwebs!

Your dirty lil friend

J

1 comment:

  1. Hi J,
    I've missed you! I was wondering what had happened to you since you didn't respond to my text and wasn't blogging for a while. Good to hear you had a nice trip. I love the Okanogan...one of my favorite places to be in the spring/summer. Give me a shout sometime and let's catch up! I've missed you, my friend.
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete