Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Predicted tears :(

So, last night, the main team I was rooting for, the Vancouver Canucks... Were eliminated from the Stanley Cup Playoffs by the Chicago Blackhawks. :( however, when the match ups were announced, I did predict the Nucks to lose to the Hawks in this round, as bad as I wanted Van to prove me wrong, I didn't think they could get it done. A couple surprises though, I thought Detroit would get by the Sharks, but actually its San Jose that will be meeting Chicago in the Western Conference Finals, and in the east, I predicted Washington to go on, not Montreal, but today, its the Habs facing the Pens in game 7. GO PENS GO! And I also predicted the Bruins to move on, now I want the Bruins to beat Penguins, but I won't be sad with either of those teams moving on, however I HATE Montreal and Philly, so hopefully both of them are playing golf by the weekend!

Sorry to all the Nucks fans! I cheered as loud as I could!

J

2 comments:

  1. I think there were a lot of tears shed last night over the game. I found it painful to watch them lose. Ah well! Hopefully next year. :)
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.... AHAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA...

    Oops, was that out loud?

    Go Canadiens GO!

    ReplyDelete