Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do opposites really attract?

So, I've been chatting a ton with "s" and its absolutely crazy. She likes all the movies I like, all the music I like, its Crazy! Every time either of us mention something we love, the other one's mind is blown that someone else likes it as much as we do! Fun!

I've been following padme's twitter feed lately, but sadly that's it :( I miss our chats. I like padme a lot. She's a great person, and a very good friend. It sucks, every time I call her, I'm unable to chat with her...busy girl. I think I may have to make an appointment! ;)

I'm soooo "jellies" of lil b. She leaves for Vegas veeeeery soon. She gets to escape all this bloody disgusting weather we've been having lately. Not to mention, she gets to go to FREAKIN VEGAS!!!! Hey lil b, bring me back something cool! No more expensive than $20, and I'll pay ya when you get back!

"s" has earned herself a punishment spanking, and one day, I will be coming to see her, when this happens, her pants and panties(if she's wearing them;) will be coming down, she will be laying over my knee, her arm will be firmly pinned behind her back, one of my legs will be draped over hers, and I will be spanking her until she's a crying, very sorry little girl. She will learn to not procrastinate, and perhaps keep her bedroom a little more organized......*stern look*

well, that's all for now peeps, remember, follow me on twitter @friendlouis, or send me an email louisfriend@live.com if us wanna chit chat! And comments are always apriciated, good or bad! Constructive criticism even!

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."

- Winston Churchill

2 comments:

  1. Hi J,
    I have been following your blog and twitter feed too. I got one phone message from you last week and it was a bad time to phone with me starting dinner for my family at that time. My Master and family have to come before others when it comes to phone time unfortunately. It might to plan for the next time we talk on the phone so I don't have my kids around and the time to talk. I've missed you very much. Drop me a line sometime and let's arrange for a time to catch up!
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you too padme :( although, i must say, the first time i read that comment, i thought i may have detected a little bit of sass...... but upon further review, it was just honesty...dang, lol, thought i could persuade Master Vader to administer proper retribution for bratty attitude....like He needs persuading...lol

    I really do understand. Family ALWAYS comes first here too....

    Hugs

    Obi Wan... ;)

    ReplyDelete