Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sigh, inconsistent posting, a sure sign of an inconsistent life.

So, first, allow me ONCE AGAIN, to apologize for allowing myself to fall off the face of the earth. I feel like I've been gone for months! I haven't been keeping up with reading everyone's posts, or twitter, or anything really. I've been technologically deprived the past while. My phone's OS had to be reloaded due to a technical glitch, and with work, vacation, and the trepidation of my fast approaching *gulp* 30th birthday (Wed the 9th, if you must know...) I've just kinda, lost track...

I know, I know, life tends to get in the way of doing the things we truly enjoy sometimes. And if I could Blog, and follow everyone's twitter feeds as a career, I would. :( but there is hope! Tomorrow, I will be purchasing a "Lotto Max" ticket. The Jackpot is an EST $50 million!! So, if you hear about a very special private school for "wayward women" being opened and accepting applications from those of you who want to "teach" and be "taught", well, you'll know I'm putting the money to good use! Lmao, that's always been a fantasy of mine. "St. Mary Magdalene's finishing school" (St. Mary Magdalene is the patron saint of penitent sinners, penitent women, reformed prostitutes, sexual temptation, and tanners) lol how very fitting! You can only imagine the devious and sadistic architectural designs I would have built into such a place....not to mention some of the fraternities! This fantasy has been an ongoing one, and I'm actually considering starting a Blog about it! Some of my most in depth fantasies are about my creation and subsequent headmastery of such an institution. The creation of the "sisterhood of the cane", and the teachers guide would almost read like a night at the Vader (http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com) residence! Lol

Well, wish me luck!

Hugs and swats

J

4 comments:

  1. Many Natal felicitations for tomorrow!
    Will St. Mary's offer scholorships?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All students that meet the acceptance requirements, would be enrolled without personal financial expense! However, upon accepting status as a student, they would be required to sign an agreement to accept any and all requests pertaining to the lessons and also accept any disciplinary measures deemed necessary by the faculty. These punishments would be firm and severe, however, they would all be in the best interest of the students....

    Mmmmm I can imagine it now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, thank you for the kind bday wishes, and, by chance, would you perhaps be interested in enrollment? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday J!! I miss you. Give me a shout sometime. Hope you have a great birthday. :)
    Big Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete