Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random...

So I haven't posted in a while, and I figured I'd better do that. Not that I have much to say...

Got to play last night! Finally! Lil b met me at my hotel, we had a few drinks, and then headed to the room. She got a good beating, with multiple toys, and I couldn't help but notice how soaked she was gettin! So, I started fingering her, and before I knew it, I had her squirting! This is quite possibly one of my favorite things ever. The best part was, she couldn't stop it. I found just the right spot to rub, and her orgasm was simply pouring out of her uncontrollably! God, just thinking about it gets me hard! It was fucking hot!

After about a half hour of her gushing all over my hand and subsequently soaking the bed, she decided she'd had enough, and it was starting to get late, so we cuddled for a bit, and I decided I'd have her get me off. I laid on my back, and she gave me a slow, and passionate hand job. It was amazing. I think one of the things that really makes me purr is when a woman is genuinely interested in watching me cum. A fascinated look of surprise and happiness as I orgasm is so fucking sexy. I really like the idea of a woman wanting to see me cum....

So, I STILL have not had a chance to get to the greyhound to drop off the package for padme and Lord Vader. Sigh, I hope they don't mind.

Anyway, looks like I'm gonna be startin work in a couple minutes. Ttyl!

J

1 comment:

  1. God, that IS hot. I've never been with a woman who squirts, but now you've aroused my curiosity. Also, I definitely think women and men should be genuinely interested in watching their partners cum.

    Watching someone I care about cum is a pleasure..I want them to experience genuine and complete satisfaction. And..it's hot, which is a definite bonus. ;) Celine

    ReplyDelete