Thursday, August 19, 2010

The fog scratched its hairy back across the highway as it passed beneath my wheels.

I'm waiting for the warm sunshine to melt away the thickness surrounding me right now. We're tucked way back into some grazing pasture, and the delicious tart odor of the dew and the melting fog is as lush as I've experienced. All I'm doing now is simply awaiting the call to arms...

Well, we're all rigged in, the fog has melted away, and its all just a matter of waiting till I'm needed here...

Now I know its hard to tell from the picture, you all know how camera phones are as clarity goes *eye roll* but the sun is shining on beautiful rolling hills!

What's everyone up to today? Any kinky plans? Anyone gonna get a spanking sometime soon? Love to hear bout it!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment